- 2 lbs of potatoes
- 4 tablespoons cannabutter
- 4 tablespoons sour cream or plain cream cheese
- Salt and pepper
- ¼ to ½ cup of milk or cannamilk for increased potency
- 2 cloves of garlic minced or 1 tsp of garlic powder
- Cut the potatoes in half or quarters to make medium-sized pieces.
- Place the potatoes in a saucepan filled with water and bring to a boil. Cook until fork-tender, between 20–30 minutes.
- Drain the potatoes and remove their skins.
- Add the cannabutter, garlic and sour cream to the bowl along with a splash of milk (don’t add it all at once.)
- Mash the contents, adding just a splash of milk each time until you’ve reached the desired consistency.
- Stir in salt and pepper to taste.
This recipe is available for download HERE