What to expect on your first visit?
Evaluation with the clinician
- Review medical history to support entry in the Massachusetts Medical Marijuana Program for those with qualifying conditions
- Explanation of medical cannabis applications (beginners and experts welcome)
- Will Answer any questions that may come up during the evaluation
Pediatric patients must meet with TWO certifying physicians in order to be enrolled in the Massachusetts Medical Marijuana program – We will help guide you with the entire process.
Qualifying conditions include: Cancer, Glaucoma, HIV / AIDS, Hepatitis C, Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS), Crohn’s Disease, Parkinson’s Disease, Multiple Sclerosis, and other conditions as determined in writing by a qualifying patient’s physician such as PTSD, Anxiety Disorders, and Chronic Pain.
Patients should not be discouraged if they do not see their condition on this list, as certifying providers are able to approve patients that have other conditions not listed, if they find that medical cannabis would benefit their wellbeing.
What do you have to prepare?
- Valid Massachusetts ID (State ID or Driver’s License)
[Pediatric patients must have accompanying guardian present with identification at time of evaluation]
- Payment – DUE AT TIME OF VISIT – Cash, Venmo, Card and Check are accepted at all clinics
Complete online intake form available HERE ,if you are unable to complete the form online, it can be completed in the office too.
What to expect after your visit?
- All patients may expect immediate access to medical dispensaries to purchase medical cannabis
- New and Renewed patients will receive temporary registration cards, printed during the visit
- You’ll be sent home with a complete list of the state’s medical cannabis dispensaries, including all the shocking discounts that are now offered to new and renewing cannabis patients
- Step-by-step instructions for obtaining the official state-issued physical medical card, which will be good for a full year
Congratulations! By even showing interest in learning about medical cannabis, you are pioneering for an industry that has been condemned to the shadows of misinformation for ages!
Do you have a friend interested in getting their medical card?