- 2/3 cup Cannabis oil (coconut or olive oil will work)
- 4 large potatoes peeled
- 3 tbsp salt
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Cut your peeled potatoes into strips (cut them into fries!) and spread them evenly on the baking sheet. Drizzle the cannabis-infused oil over them and season with salt. Try to coat each fry relatively evenly with the oil so that there is a consistent potency.
- Cook the fries until they are golden brown. Around 15–20 minutes.
- Allow the fires to cool down, around 5 minutes.
- Divide the fries into equal proportions and serve.